The Haighs Aussie Adventure

On the 29th April 2005 the Haighs left the UK to embark on a new beginning in Adelaide South Australia and arrived the 5th May after 4 days in Singapore. This is our web page to show how our journey unfolds. There will be regular photos and updates so keep coming back to look!!! Please feel free to leave comments just click the green link at the end of each post. Happy Reading!!! candicehaigh@msn.com

Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Birthday!!!


So we decided to have a family day out and picnic for my birthday today at Belair National Park. The weather was absolutley great and we all had a great time playing games and eating nice food and a couple of bottles of wine it was bliss!!!




There was a family near us whose baby turned 1 today and his grandad came over to me and played Happy Birthday to me on his bagpipes!! Well that was it for me i just cried all afternoon. We had a really enjoyable family day out and it was very different to the normally cold Uk birthdays I am used to having!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Counters